SUPPORT FOR MEN BEAUFORT, SOUTH CAROLINA
Radiance Women’s Center provides unplanned pregnancy support for men in Beaufort, South Carolina. Once she’s missed a period, everything can change fast. Learn how you can be supportive and what to do next.
UNPLANNED PREGNANCY SUPPORT FOR MEN IN BEAUFORT, SC
Whether she’s your partner, wife, girlfriend, or a friend you really care about, when pregnancy comes at an unexpected time, there are lots of questions. You want answers you can count on. It’s common to think about abortion or wonder about whether other options could work for your situation. First, it’s a good idea to find out whether there is a growing pregnancy.
Radiance Women’s Center in Beaufort, South Carolina offers pregnancy testing and medical consult at no cost. Both of you will be welcomed and respected — and you can get answers to your questions, individually or together.
Get the facts about your options, call (843) 525-0300 or request an appointment.
HERE ARE A FEW STEPS TO MAKING THE BEST CHOICE FOR BOTH OF YOU – TOGETHER.
- Make sure she’s pregnant. Offer to go with her to the appointment.
- Learn about your options. She’s carrying the baby, but suddenly you are both parents. What does that mean?
- Listen to her thoughts & feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
- Share your thoughts & feelings. If you aren’t sure how to start, say something like “when you told me your period was late, I felt ____, because ____. Now that I’ve had a little time to think about it, & hear what you are saying, I feel ____, because ____.” Consider talking with others who are close to you too.
- Let her know how important she is to you. Don’t pressure her about the pregnancy or check out. Instead, commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make your relationship better than ever.
Process what pregnancy means for you & her. Contact us to talk with someone who understands, call (843) 525-0300 or request an appointment.